Dr. Harper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Harper, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Harper completed a residency at Greenville Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Georgia Ob/Gyn. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Greenville Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Greenville Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Georgia Ob/Gyn5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 320, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 256-2943
Georgia Obstetrics & Gynecology 2 LLC993 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste F320, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 256-2943
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harper?
Wonderful! I began seeing Dr. Harper in 1998 and cannot imagine going to another physician. He has the very best bedside manner, is funny, remembers you from visit to vist. I would recommend any female friend or acquaintance to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harper frequently treats Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and Excessive Menstrual Bleeding.
Dr. Harper's office is located at 5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 320, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.