Dr. Ignacio Valdes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Valdes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ignacio Valdes, MD is a prenatal care specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Valdes completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin Madison. He currently practices at Womens Center at Glendale Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Valdes is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University Of Wisconsin Madison, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Womens Center at Glendale Memorial Hospital
Glendale Office222 W Eulalia St Ste 211, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 502-4567
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valdes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Valdes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Valdes frequently treats Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, Syphilis Screening, and Pregnancy Test.
Dr. Valdes' office is located at 222 W Eulalia St Ste 211, Glendale, CA 91204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Valdes speaks Spanish, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Valdes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center