Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Gregory Servetas, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Servetas completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Women's Health Connecticut Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- St Lukes Hospital - Bethlehem, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Danbury Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Vincents Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women's Health Connecticut Obstetrics & Gynecology
Women's Health Connecticut Obstetrics & Gynecology3180 Main St Ste 202, Bridgeport, CT 6606 Existing Patients: (203) 374-0404
Physicians for Womens Health, Ll115 Technology Dr Unit A300, Trumbull, CT 06611 Existing Patients: (203) 452-8888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Servetas?
Everyone very pleasant and helpful
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Servetas frequently treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, Mastodynia, and Urine Pregnancy Test.
Dr. Servetas' office is located at 3180 Main St Ste 202, Bridgeport, CT 6606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Servetas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Servetas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St. Vincent's Medical Center