Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Gary Collins, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Collins completed a residency at Wright Patterson Med Center. He currently practices at Arkansas Cardiology PA and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Collins is board certified in Cardiology.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Wright Patterson Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Wright Patterson Afb, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Wright Patterson Afb Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School — 1982
- Rensselaer, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collins?
Very good cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Collins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Collins frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Collins' office is located at 9501 Baptist Health Dr Ste 600, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Collins speaks Polish, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
Arkansas Cardiology PA
Arkansas Cardiology P.A.9501 Baptist Health Dr Ste 600, Little Rock, AR 72205 (501) 227-7596