Dr. David Kanter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kanter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Kanter, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Kanter completed a residency at The University of Chicago Medical Center. He currently practices at UMASS MEMORIAL HOSP and is affiliated with Umass Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Magee Womens Hospital of Upmc Health System, Fellowship Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Umass Memorial Hosp
Umass Memorial Medical Center119 Belmont St, Worcester, MA 01605 Existing Patients: (508) 334-0550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanter?
Bedside manner second to none
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kanter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kanter frequently treats Blood Disorders in Pregnancy, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum.
Dr. Kanter's office is located at 119 Belmont St, Worcester, MA 01605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kanter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Umass Memorial Medical Center