Dr. Sherbet has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Sherbet, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Sherbet completed a residency at Ut Southwestern Medical Center. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherbet is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211 Existing Patients: (501) 664-5860
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherbet?
I find it difficult to believe the above reviews of Dr Sherbet. I could not have asked for a more caring doctor. I am thankful that my primary care doctor selected him to follow up on my problems. Helen Frost - Kensett AR 5/27/2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherbet accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sherbet frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sherbet's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital