Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Rogers IV, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Mobile, AL. Dr. Rogers IV completed a residency at University Of Alabama Hospitals (Uab). He currently practices at Obstetrics Gynecology and Assocs and is affiliated with Infirmary Health - Mobile Infirmary. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Alabama Hospitals (Uab), Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Of Alabama Hospitals (Uab), Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1994
- Virginia Military Institute, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Obstetrics Gynecology and Assocs
Imc-obstetrics & Gynecology Associates3 Mobile Infirmary Cir Ste 401, Mobile, AL 36607 Existing Patients: (251) 435-7800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogers IV?
I definitely would recommend Dr. Rogers. He makes the patient feel at ease and explains everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rogers IV has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rogers IV frequently treats Symptomatic Menopause, Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, and Perimenopause.
Dr. Rogers IV' office is located at 3 Mobile Infirmary Cir Ste 401, Mobile, AL 36607. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Infirmary Health - Mobile Infirmary