Dr. Piedad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bryan Piedad, MD is a cardiology specialist in Woodstock, GA. Dr. Piedad completed a residency at New York University School Of Med. He currently practices at Redah Mahmood MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Piedad is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- NY University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- NY University/NY University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Redah Mahmood MD
Kalindi Parikh MD
Kalindi Parikh MD229 Peachtree St Ne Ste 1200, Atlanta, GA 30303 Existing Patients: (404) 874-1788
Michael Riley MD
Michael Riley MD55 Whitcher St Ne Ste 430, Marietta, GA 30060 Existing Patients: (770) 424-6893
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Piedad?
Doctor Bryan Piedad, is one of the best Doctors I have every meet if you have a question that you do not under stand he will explain it to you, he is very polite he want lie to you about anything I am Debora A. Gadson I have been my doctor sense 2008 when
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bryan Piedad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Piedad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Piedad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Piedad frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Piedad's office is located at 120 Stonebridge Pkwy Ste 110, Woodstock, GA 30189. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.