Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 647-2342.
Dr. Fred Kusumoto, MD
New Patient(904) 647-2342
Dr. Fred Kusumoto, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Kusumoto completed a residency at University Of California San Francisco - Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kusumoto is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cardiology4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- University Of California San Francisco - Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California San Francisco - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kusumoto?
I had a video consultation today with Dr Kusumoto, I was anxious prior to the video session. Dr Kusumoto put me at ease immediately and look forward to my procedure.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - Jacksonville
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kusumoto has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fred Kusumoto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kusumoto's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kusumoto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kusumoto frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Sinus Bradycardia, and First Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Kusumoto's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.