Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 647-2342.
Dr. Leslie Cooper, MD
New Patient(904) 647-2342
Dr. Leslie Cooper, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at Stanford U Hosp. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooper is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- UC San Diego Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Stanford U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Stanford U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cooper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leslie Cooper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cooper's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cooper frequently treats Ablation, Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Cooper's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.