Call (706) 863-5082 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Barry Goldsmith, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Goldsmith completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School. He currently practices at West Augusta Obstetrics & Gynecology, PC and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldsmith is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1979
- E Va Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Augusta Obstetrics & Gynecology, PC
West Augusta Obstetrics & Gynecology, PC1126 Medical Center Dr, Augusta, GA 30909 Existing Patients: (706) 863-5082
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldsmith?
Genuinely cares about his patients. Very thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barry Goldsmith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldsmith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldsmith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldsmith frequently treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, and Perimenopause.
Dr. Goldsmith's office is located at 1126 Medical Center Dr, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldsmith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Doctors Hospital