Dr. Bruno has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. August Bruno, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Bruno completed a residency at SUNY/B Program Ob Residency. He currently practices at Buffalo Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- SUNY/B Program Ob Residency, Residency Hospital — 1995
- SUNY Buffalo School Of Internal Med, Medical School — 1991
- Bachelor Of Science, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Hobart College, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bruno?
Many visits for 22 years. Always professional. Very caring and interested in knowing about you as a person. Has always had his focus on what was needed for my care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. August Bruno, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bruno's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bruno accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bruno frequently treats Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse, Uterine Prolapse, and Vaginal Prolapse.
Dr. Bruno's office is located at 85 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital
Buffalo Medical Group
Buffalo Medical Group85 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203 (716) 630-1191
The Buffalo Medical Group
Buffalo Medical Group, P.C.3900 N Buffalo St, Orchard Park, NY 14127 (716) 630-1146