Dr. Paixao has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andre Paixao, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Paixao completed a residency at Georgetown University. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paixao is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paixao?
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic
Little Rock7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211 Existing Patients: (501) 664-5860
Arkansas Heart Hospital
Arkansas Heart Hospital1701 S Shackleford Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211 Existing Patients: (501) 219-7000
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andre Paixao, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paixao's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paixao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paixao frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Paixao's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paixao speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs
- Howard Memorial Hospital
- Saline Memorial Hospital