Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Alan Lubin, MD is a hematology specialist in Chardon, OH. Dr. Lubin completed a residency at Philadelphia General Hospital. He currently practices at MP-UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY SURGEONS-GEAUGA and is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lubin is board certified in Hematology.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Philadelphia General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Philadelphia General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1964
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1963
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mp-university Community Surgeons-geauga
Mp-university Community Surgeons-geauga13207 Ravenna Rd, Chardon, OH 44024 Existing Patients: (440) 285-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lubin?
When I thought nobody could help me with my condition, Dr. Lubin gave me hope and cured me. He took time explainingetting, his nurse made sure my insurance covered treatment he prescribed. It is always easy to reach him and have an answer in a short period of time. I am blessed that I was recommended to be seen by Dr. Lubin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lubin frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Lubin's office is located at 13207 Ravenna Rd, Chardon, OH 44024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lubin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital