Dr. Khalil has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. A Khalil, MD is a cardiology specialist in East Chicago, IN. Dr. Khalil completed a residency at Baylor. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khalil is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Baylor, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Baylor, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Associates4320 Fir St Unit 320, East Chicago, IN 46312 Existing Patients: (219) 392-7992
- 2 9104 Columbia Ave, Munster, IN 46321 Existing Patients: (219) 392-7992
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khalil?
If you are not being seen by or dont have Dr. Khalil and his WONDERFUL staff you are in the wrong hands. Extremely skilled talented caring and loves what he does.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. A Khalil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khalil's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khalil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khalil frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Heart Disease, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Khalil's office is located at 4320 Fir St Unit 320, East Chicago, IN 46312. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Northwest Health- Porter
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center