Dr. William Rollefson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rollefson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Rollefson, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Rollefson completed a residency at Brooke Army Med Center. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rollefson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rollefson?
- Brooke Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Heart Hospital1701 S Shackleford Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211 Existing Patients: (501) 219-7000
- 2 1803 Martin Luther King Jr Dr Ste B, Helena, AR 72342 Existing Patients: (800) 264-5722
Cardiology Care of South Arkansas Inc.704 S Timberlane Dr Ste 12, El Dorado, AR 71730 Existing Patients: (870) 862-8700
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rollefson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rollefson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Rollefson's office is located at 1701 S Shackleford Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rollefson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital