Dr. William Robinson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robinson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Robinson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Farmington, NM. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at San Juan Regional Heart Center and is affiliated with San Juan Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Baylor U Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Juan Regional Heart Center
Sjrmc Behavioral Health Services407 S Schwartz Ave Ste 202, Farmington, NM 87401 Existing Patients: (505) 609-6770
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robinson frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 407 S Schwartz Ave Ste 202, Farmington, NM 87401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center