Dr. Luis Scott, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Scott completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic- Arizona and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. Dr. Scott is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Ind U, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Ochsner Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Escola Paulista de Med, Medical School — 1989
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scott?
The outstanding brilliance of Dr. Luis Scott saved my life. He takes nothing for granted, is an outstanding listener, unsurpassed brilliance and follows through along with a great staff. The confidence he gives is unsurpassed and appreciated. His patients know that they receive the best care from the top doctor in his field. He is willing to leave no stones unturned. He is certainly a credit to the profession.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital