Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Whitehouse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walter Whitehouse, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Whitehouse completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Whitehouse is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 1978
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1973
- Ohio Wesleyan University, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitehouse?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Whitehouse frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Whitehouse's office is located at 5301 E Huron Riv Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Whitehouse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor5301 E Huron Riv Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48106 Existing Patients: (734) 712-8150