Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Levester Kirksey, MD
Dr. Levester Kirksey, MD is
- Newark Beth Israel Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Graduate Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Graduate Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Lutheran Preferred
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Molina Healthcare
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirksey?
Dr.Kirksey listened to my symptoms ,he diagnosed, treated me for peripheral artery disease when other doctors in my area thought it was my back.Dr.Kirksey and all the staff are wonderful ! I am so grateful that they helped me.
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Levester Kirksey, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kirksey's profile.
Dr. Kirksey in specializes in Vascular Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kirksey frequently treats the following conditions: Revision of Arteriovenous Shunt for Renal Dialysis, Arteriovenostomy for Renal Dialysis and Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kirksey's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Ste R Cleveland, OH 44195. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kirksey provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Levester Kirksey, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.
Dr. Kirksey has over 30 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Levester Kirksey, MD has a star rating of 3.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0291