Dr. Vijay Raja, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raja's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vijay Raja, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Raja completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raja is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Fellowship Hospital
- Ut Dallas, Other Education — 2015
- University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 2008
- Washington Univserity In Saint Louis, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raja?
I had a heart attack on Labor Day weekend (September 7, 2020) and was fortunate that Dr. Raja was working that weekend. He inserted 2 stents that Saturday and I went home on Sunday. I had full blockage and one of the stents was placed in the collateral vessel that had bypassed the blockage naturally. I returned September 30, 2020 to try and clear the blockage for a more permanent fix. Both times as well as in his office Dr. Raja was very thorough and took all the time necessary to make me comfortable with each procedure prior to each hospital admission. I feel I was blessed to have Dr. Raja treating me and would not hesitate and have not hesitated fully recommending him to friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raja accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raja frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Raja's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raja has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway