Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Vijay Raja, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Raja completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raja is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Fellowship Hospital
- Ut Dallas, Other Education — 2015
- University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2009
- TULANE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2008
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 2008
- Washington Univserity In Saint Louis, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raja?
God blessed him with the miracles he performs. Awesome with family members and wonderful bed side manners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raja frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Raja's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raja has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital