Dr. Timothy Woodlock, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Woodlock completed a residency at U Cincinnati Hosps. He currently practices at Unity Dialysis Center and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woodlock is board certified in Hematology.
Unity Dialysis Center
Unity Dialysis Center1555 Long Pond Rd, Rochester, NY 14626 Existing Patients: (585) 723-7000
Care Management89 Genesee St, Rochester, NY 14611 Existing Patients: (585) 368-3591
- U Rochester Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Cincinnati Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Cincinnati Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodlock?
I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Woodlock and his wonderful staff. He has been treating me for small cell lung cancer over the last 6 months with chemotherapy. He's carefully monitored my progress, kept me well informed of my treatment options, and always consoled me with sound advise. Dr. Woodlock worked closely with my radiologist Dr. Liu, and tweaked my chemo regiment in order to achieve the best possible outcome. He is personable, caring, and professional, and his staff is GREAT
- Rochester General Hospital
- Unity Hospital