Dr. Timothy Vittorio, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Vittorio completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Ctr Card and is affiliated with BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vittorio is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Ctr Card
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Ctr Card1650 Grand Concourse Fl 12, Bronx, NY 10457 Existing Patients: (718) 518-5222
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- New York University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Other Education — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vittorio?
Dr. Vittorio is the only cardiologist I trust. My husband and I searched top cardiologist in the US and Dr. Vittorio was the one we choose. We travel four hours from Maryland to see him because we trust and believe in him. He's always available to answer any question and willing to fit us in at the last minute to ease my concerns. He's very passionate and caring and you don't see doctors like that anymore, which is why we will follow him anywhere. Dr. Vittorio is like family to us because that's the type of care we receive from him. God Bless you and your family always Dr. Vittorio.
- BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus