Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065, and for other questions, call (212) 241-7300.
Dr. Maya Barghash, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Maya Barghash, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Barghash completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at The Lauder Family Cardiovascular Ambulatory Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barghash is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
The Lauder Family Cardiovascular Ambulatory Center
Mount Sinai Hospital1190 5th Ave, New York, NY 10029 Call
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barghash?
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barghash has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maya Barghash, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barghash's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barghash accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barghash frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Barghash's office is located at 1190 5th Ave, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.