Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Sooraj Shah, MD
Dr. Sooraj Shah, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Instelling Antwerpen / Faculty of Medicine And Pharmacy, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Ocean University Medical Center
- Roosevelt Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sooraj Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Arrhythmia Screening, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 1 Avenue At 16 St, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.