Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baeker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Baeker, MD is a hematology specialist in Danville, KY. Dr. Baeker completed a residency at U Mo. He currently practices at Ephraim Mcdowell Commonwealth Cancer Center and is affiliated with Saint Joseph London. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baeker is board certified in Hematology.
- Boston U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- U Mo, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Mo, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ephraim Mcdowell Commonwealth Cancer Center520 Techwood Dr N Ste 100, Danville, KY 40422 Existing Patients: (859) 236-2203
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baeker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baeker frequently treats Blood Disorders, Gastrointestinal Diseases, and Anemia.
Dr. Baeker's office is located at 520 Techwood Dr N Ste 100, Danville, KY 40422. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baeker speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Baeker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph London