Call (216) 340-8904 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bernard Silver, MD
New Patient(216) 340-8904
Dr. Bernard Silver, MD is a hematology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Silver completed a residency at Evanston Hosp-Northwestern. and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silver is board certified in Hematology.
- 1 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 340-8904
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Evanston Hosp-Northwestern, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Evanston Hosp-Northwestern, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silver?
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bernard Silver, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silver's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silver accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silver frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Silver's office is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silver has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.