Dr. Terry Evans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Terry Evans, MD is a hematology specialist in Greensburg, PA. Dr. Evans completed a residency at UPMC Mercy. He currently practices at UPMC Arnold Palmer Cancer Ctr and is affiliated with Excela Health Frick Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evans is board certified in Hematology.
- Montefiore Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- UPMC Mercy, Residency Hospital — 1977
- UPMC Mercy, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UPMC Arnold Palmer Cancer Ctr
UPMC Arnold Palmer Cancer Ctr200 Village Dr, Greensburg, PA 15601 Existing Patients: (724) 838-1900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
He gave me my life back....he gave me the confidence to fight through my ups and downs in my treatment...and was always very attentive when problems arose...I can't thank him enough...I had Hodgkin Lymphoma...I have been Cancer free for 3 years...
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Neutropenia, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 200 Village Dr, Greensburg, PA 15601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Evans has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Excela Health Frick Hospital
- Excela Health Latrobe Hospital
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital
- Upmc East
- UPMC Presbyterian