Dr. Terri Parker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Terri Parker, MD is a hematology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Parker completed a residency at John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center. She currently practices at New Haven and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parker is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Saint George's University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New Haven20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 688-4242
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parker frequently treats Myeloma, Anemia, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Parker's office is located at 20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital