Call (203) 295-0162 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (203) 238-7747 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Susan Alsamarai, MD
New Patient(860) 370-3980
Dr. Susan Alsamarai, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Meriden, CT. Dr. Alsamarai completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alsamarai is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alsamarai?
She is wonderful. She listens and takes notes and has an indepth health conversation.
- Hartford Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alsamarai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Alsamarai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alsamarai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alsamarai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alsamarai frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Alsamarai's office is located at 435 Lewis Ave Ste 220, Meriden, CT 6451. Find other locations and directions.