Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (203) 238-7747 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Uday Lele, MD
New Patient(203) 993-6934
Dr. Uday Lele, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Meriden, CT. Dr. Lele completed a residency at Metrowest Medical Center. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lele is board certified in Hematology.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Midstate Medical Center - Oncology & Hematology435 Lewis Ave Ste 220, Meriden, CT 06451 Call
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lele?
Dr Lele is PERFECT I am a retired nurse and that doesn't make for a good patient. I'm very hard to please. But Dr. Lele knocked it out of the park He is compassionate, caring, and I can't imagine him ever being unkind. He took his time and never made me feel like my questions were stupid or I was wasting his time. He treated me like I had a brain, walked me through his thought process, and treated me with respect. I have to say I have found some very good physicians but none as exceptional as Dr. Lele. When I left I thought, even if I die, it won't be so bad with this outstanding doctor overseeing my care. That's how PERFECT he is.
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial
- Midstate Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
- Canton - Potsdam Hospital
- Claxton - Hepburn Medical Center
- Gouverneur Hospital
- River Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lele has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Uday Lele, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lele's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lele accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lele frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Lele's office is located at 435 Lewis Ave Ste 220, Meriden, CT 06451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lele speaks Hindi, Marathi, and English. View profile to see all.