Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (203) 238-7747 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Uday Lele, MD
New Patient(844) 226-8968
Dr. Uday Lele, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Meriden, CT. Dr. Lele completed a residency at Metrowest Medical Center. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lele is board certified in Hematology.
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lele?
No one likes to go to a doctor, Dr Lele is always pleasant and answers my questions and takes his time, doesn't rush me. The staff is helpful and pleasant also. If needed I would definitely suggest a friend go to Dr. Lele
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
- Midstate Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut Bradley Memorial Campus
- Canton-potsdam Hospital
- Claxton-hepburn Medical Center
- Gouverneur Hospital
- River Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lele has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Uday Lele, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lele's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lele accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lele frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Blood Disorders, and Pulmonary Neoplasms.
Dr. Lele's office is located at 435 Lewis Ave Ste 220, Meriden, CT 6451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lele speaks Hindi, Marathi, and English. View profile to see all.