Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Attar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talal Attar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Attar completed a residency at The Ohio State University Hospitals. and is affiliated with James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Attar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1998
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Aleppo Med Sch, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 181 Taylor Ave Fl 1, Columbus, OH 43203 Existing Patients: (614) 257-3048
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Attar?
Dr Attar is a straight shooter. Concise and to the point. Once one gets to know him he lightens up a bit. My wife works in our local ICU and I've had occasion to speak with him outside of the office and cath lab. Has my complete respect and confidence. Happy for his promotion at OSU's facility but also saddened that he will not be coming to our local facility. Best wishes for his future as a great interventional heart doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Attar frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Attar's office is located at 181 Taylor Ave Fl 1, Columbus, OH 43203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Attar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
- Knox Community Hospital
- Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital