Call (216) 340-8807 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Walid Saliba, MD
New Patient(216) 340-8807
Dr. Walid Saliba, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Saliba completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saliba is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Baylor Coll, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saliba?
Dr. Salida was very friendly, very helpful and had a great sense of humor.
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saliba has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Walid Saliba, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saliba's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saliba accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saliba frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Saliba's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.