Dr. Steven McAfee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McAfee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven McAfee, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. McAfee completed a residency at UPMC - Presbyterian. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital Allergy Associates and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McAfee is board certified in Hematology.
- Mass Genl Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital Allergy Associates100 Blossom St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (978) 882-6060
MA General N Shore Cancer Ctr
MA General N Shore Cancer Ctr102 Endicott St, Danvers, MA 01923 Existing Patients: (978) 882-6060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McAfee?
Dr. McAfee is an amazing doctor with a deep knowledge and a beautiful heart! Very professional, very compassionate. The best of the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McAfee accepts your insurance.
Dr. McAfee frequently treats Blood Cancers.
Dr. McAfee's office is located at 100 Blossom St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McAfee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center