Dr. Mathew has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Mathew, MB BS is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Mathew completed a residency at Cook Co Hospital. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mathew is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Cook Co Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Lagos University Tchng Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Lagos, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-8483
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mathew?
Dr Mathew is compassionate and caring. He is treating my father for prostate cancer. From his nurses, Susan and Maura to his admin Ashley, we have received comfort, kind words and hope. The infusion department is wonderful, our nurses, Elizabeth and Ellie are great. I could not imagine my Dad in better hands. Thanks everyone at Tufts!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Mathew, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mathew's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mathew accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mathew frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Erythropoietin Test, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Mathew's office is located at 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center