Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (781) 241-4022, and for other questions, call (781) 279-0971.
Dr. Joseph Pennacchio, MD
New Patient(617) 344-9642
Dr. Joseph Pennacchio, MD is a oncology specialist in Stoneham, MA. Dr. Pennacchio completed a residency at Boston Va Med Center. He currently practices at Hallmark Health Hematology and Oncology and is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Hallmark Health Hematology and Oncology
Mass Eye and Ear, Stoneham41 Montvale Ave, Stoneham, MA 02180 Call
Hallmark Health System Hematology and Oncology41 Montvale Ave Fl 5, Stoneham, MA 02180 Call
Tufts Medical Center Orthopedic
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Call
- Boston Va Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Boston Va Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Boston VA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Medicaid of Massachusetts
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pennacchio?
Dr. Pennacchio is a very down to earth physician. You don't have to count your words with him. You ask him a question and will answer it in a very kind, caring and professional mannerism. I love having him as my physician. Nancy Garabedian in Medford. 12/3/18
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- North Shore Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pennacchio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Pennacchio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pennacchio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pennacchio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pennacchio frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Polycythemia Rubra Vera.
Dr. Pennacchio's office is located at 41 Montvale Ave, Stoneham, MA 02180. Find other locations and directions.