Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Steven Johnson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at St Francis Physician Services Inc Dba Upstate and is affiliated with Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- London Sch Tropical Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Davidson College, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Upstate Cardiology - Simpsonville
Upstate Cardiology408 SE Main St, Simpsonville, SC 29681 Existing Patients: (864) 235-7665
Upstate Carolina Radiology
Upstate Carolina Radiology2 Innovation Dr, Greenville, SC 29607 Existing Patients: (864) 235-7665
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson is personable, knowledgeable, professional and straight talking doctor of whom I would highly recommend to anybody.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 2 Innovation Dr Ste 400, Greenville, SC 29607. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital
- Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown