Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 647-2342.
Dr. Jorge Trejo-Gutierrez, MD
New Patient(904) 647-2342
Dr. Jorge Trejo-Gutierrez, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Trejo-Gutierrez completed a residency at Instituto Nacional Cardiologia. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trejo-Gutierrez is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cardiology4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Instituto Nacional Cardiologia, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Instituto Natl Nutricion, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Instituto Natl Nutricion, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trejo-Gutierrez?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trejo-Gutierrez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jorge Trejo-Gutierrez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trejo-Gutierrez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trejo-Gutierrez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trejo-Gutierrez frequently treats Heart Disease, Aneurysm, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Trejo-Gutierrez's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.