Dr. Bakir has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Bakir, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Bakir completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast CVA and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bakir is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bakir?
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of Alabama Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Emory University, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast CVA
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast CVA3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243 Existing Patients: (205) 510-5000
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Bakir, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bakir's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bakir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bakir frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bakir's office is located at 3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center