Dr. Stephen Bakir, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Bakir completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast CVA and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bakir is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast CVA
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast CVA3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243 Existing Patients: (205) 510-5000
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of Alabama Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Emory University, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bakir?
I really feel comfortable with Dr Bakir. He makes you feel at ease and that he will take great care of you.??????
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center