Dr. Stanley Schmidt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schmidt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stanley Schmidt, MD is a cardiology specialist in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Schmidt completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at West Virginia University Department of Anesthesiology and is affiliated with J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schmidt is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX / NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CAMPUS, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schmidt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schmidt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schmidt frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Schmidt's office is located at 1 Medical Center Dr # 8133, Morgantown, WV 26506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schmidt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital
West Virginia University Department of Anesthesiology1 Medical Center Dr # 8133, Morgantown, WV 26506 (304) 598-4000