Call (216) 250-7275 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Rocco, MD
New Patient(216) 250-7275
Dr. Michael Rocco, MD is a cardiology specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Rocco completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Beachwood Family Health Center and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rocco is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Beachwood Family Health Center
Beachwood Family Health Center26900 Cedar Rd, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 250-7275
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rocco?
- Cleveland Clinic
- Euclid Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Rocco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rocco's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rocco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rocco frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rocco's office is located at 26900 Cedar Rd, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rocco has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.