Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nicholson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henry Nicholson, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Nicholson completed a residency at Childrens National Medical Center. He currently practices at Charlotte Radiology. Dr. Nicholson is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Childrens National Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Childrens National Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nicholson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nicholson frequently treats Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), Brain Cancer, and Meningiomas.
Dr. Nicholson's office is located at 1000 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nicholson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center1000 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203 (704) 381-3353