Dr. Strunk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Crawford Strunk, MD is a oncology specialist in Toledo, OH. Dr. Strunk completed a residency at Geisinger Medical Center. He currently practices at Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program at ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital and is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strunk is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- State University of New York Health Science University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program at ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program at ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital2142 N Cove Blvd, Toledo, OH 43606 Existing Patients: (419) 291-9500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strunk?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Crawford Strunk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Strunk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strunk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strunk frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Strunk's office is located at 2142 N Cove Blvd, Toledo, OH 43606. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Toledo Children's Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital