Call (216) 353-0350 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Eric Kodish, MD
Dr. Eric Kodish, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kodish completed a residency at Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern University. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kodish is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern University, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- NE Ohio U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kodish?
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Kodish, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kodish's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kodish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kodish frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Kodish's office is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kodish speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kodish has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0350