Dr. Ahmed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shilpi Ahmed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli. She currently practices at Chesapeake CardioVascular Associates and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Cardiology.
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli, Residency Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Mymensingh Medical College, Medical School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chesapeake CardioVascular Associates
GBMC Physicians Pavilion West6569 N Charles St Ste 600, Towson, MD 21204 Existing Patients: (410) 825-5150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 6569 N Charles St Ste 600, Towson, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health