Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Joanna Ghobrial, MD
Dr. Joanna Ghobrial, MD is
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Lutheran Preferred
- Magellan Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghobrial?
She was absolutely amazing! So sweet. She took so much time with me to explain everything and to come up with a treatment plan. Excellent bedside manner. Highly recommend!!
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Joanna Ghobrial, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ghobrial's profile.
Dr. Ghobrial in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ghobrial frequently treats the following conditions: Septal Defect, Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) and Atrial Septal Defect. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ghobrial's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Ste R Cleveland, OH 44195. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ghobrial provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Joanna Ghobrial, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.
Yes, Dr. Joanna Ghobrial, MD holds board certification in Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Ghobrial has over 16 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Joanna Ghobrial, MD has a star rating of 3.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-2458