Dr. Sarah Speck, MD is a preventive cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Speck completed a residency at University Wa Med Center. She currently practices at Speck Health and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Speck Health805 Madison St, Seattle, WA 98104 (206) 801-0941
- University Wa Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Washington, Internship Hospital
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1977
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School
- University of Illinois At Chicago / School of Public Health, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Speck?
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Northwest Hospital and Medical Center
- Overlake Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill Campus