Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 520-5000.
Dr. Francis Kim, MD
New Patient(206) 858-9987
Dr. Francis Kim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at University of Washington. and is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1 325 9 Avenue Ground, Seattle, WA 98104 Call
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
- Harborview Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Francis Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 325 9 Avenue Ground, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.