Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 598-4300.
Dr. David Linker, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. David Linker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Linker completed a residency at University of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Linker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195 Call
- Stanford U, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Uc-Davis/Sacramento Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Linker?
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Linker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Linker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Linker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Linker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linker frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Linker's office is located at 1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Linker speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.