Dr. Chandra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sandeep Chandra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Chandra completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Josephs Hospital and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chandra is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- NYU School of Engineering, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Hindi, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
Saint Josephs Hospital5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (678) 843-7001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chandra?
Our office has worked with Dr. Chandra for years. It does not matter how far in advance I call Dr. Chandra for a patient, he always makes time for them. Whenever we have scheduled our patients with Dr. Chandra or his group, appointments were made quickly and effectively and all the cardiac clearance reports were made available on time. We always get excellend feedback on their group from our patients. Great doctor to work with!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sandeep Chandra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chandra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chandra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chandra frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Chandra's office is located at 5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chandra speaks Russian, Spanish, and Vietnamese. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth